China’s smartphone maker Vivo has quietly introduced the new phone Vivo V19 inside its V series. Recently the India launch of Vivo V19 had to be canceled due to the outbreak of Corona virus. But, till now the company has not revealed the new date of launching the device in Nepal. Let’s know everything about the phone further.
Talking about the look and design of the phone, Vivo V19 has been introduced by the company with a dual punch-hole display. A dual punch hole is located on the upper right side of the screen. Apart from this, the camera setup is given on the left side of the phone, which is in L shape. The quad camera and flash light are in vertical shape. Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M11 launched with triple rear camera, know what are the powerful features
The back panel has Vivo branding at the bottom left. Similarly, the volume rocker and power button are provided on the right panel of the phone. In the photo, Vivo V19 is of black color, with a USB Type C charger. The phone has been introduced in Sleek Silver and Gleam Black color options.
Quad camera setup has been given in the back of Vivo V19. The phone will have a 48-megapixel primary sensor with aperture f / 1.79. It also has an 8-megapixel secondary wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture, a 2-megapixel bokeh lens with f / 2.4 aperture and a 2-megapixel macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture.
Apart from this, the most special thing about the phone is the dual-punch hole camera on the front of the phone. The Vivo V19 has a 32-megapixel main sensor with aperture f / 2.08 and an 8-megapixel lens with f / 2.28 aperture. The front includes Super Night Selfie, Super Wide-Angle Selfie, Ultra Stable Selfie Video, Art Portrait Video, Selfie Softlight Band and Art Portrait Mode.
If we talk about the specifications of the phone, then the Vivo V19 has a 6.44-inch FHD + AMOLED display, which has an aspect ratio of 20: 9 and screen resolution 2400 × 1080 pixels. Apart from this, the phone has a 2.3GHz octa-core Snapdragon 712 SoC. At the same time, the phone comes with 8GB RAM and two storage variants 128GB and 256GB.
The handset will have a triple card slot, with a microSD card with two SIMs. At the same time, for power backup Vivo V19 has a 4,500mAh battery with 33W Vivo Flash Charge 2.0. Apart from this, the phone works on Android 10-based Funtouch OS 10. For connectivity options, the device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G and Type-C port.
Vivo V19 Specifications:
- Display: 6.44″ Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-core 10 nm CPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM / 128GB/256GB ROM (Dedicated MicroSD card slot)
- Rear camera: 48 MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 32MP with f/2 aperture + 8MP f/2.28 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Android GO)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, 3G, micro-USB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 33W Fast Charging
- Price: Rs. 40,000 (8+128GB) [Expected]
Vivo V19 Price, Launch Date:
|Model Name||Expected Price in Nepal||Expected Launch date|
|Vivo V19||Rs. 40,000 (8+128GB)||April 2020|