Honor 9X succeeds the previous variant in terms of impressive design and enhanced functionality. The large display will make it difficult to use from one hand, but the notch-less display looks fantastic in the hands of the users. The strong processor helps to perform day-to-day activities without any problems.
There is a triple primary camera set up that helps users to click wonderful images compared to a lot of other segments at this price range. The highlight of the smartphone, however, is undoubtedly a pop-up selfie.
Look and Design
Honor 9X has been introduced on the Bezel-less Full view display. There is no notch on the front panel of the phone. The display has three edged bezel laces and a light body part at the bottom. A pop-up selfie camera comes out from the left side on the upper panel of Honor 9X.
Talking about the back panel, here is the triple rear camera setup which is present on the upper right side of the panel. Flash light is also given just below this camera setup. The 48MP AI Camera camera has been written along with the camera setup.
Physical fingerprint sensor is not provided on the back panel of the phone and Honor is branded at the bottom. The fingerprint sensor for security is given on the right side panel of the phone.
Display and Camera
Honor 9X has been launched by the company on a 6.59-inch Full HD + OLED Full View display with 1,080 x 2,340 pixels resolution.
Talking about photography segment, Honor 9X supports triple rear camera. The back panel of the phone has a 48-megapixel primary Sony IMX586 sensor with F / 1.8 aperture with LED flash. In addition, this phone supports 8-megapixel wide angle lens and 2-megapixel depth sensor. Similarly, Honor 9X has a 16-megapixel pop-up camera with F / 2.2 aperture for selfie and video calling.
This smartphone has been introduced on Android 9 Pie based EMUI 10 which runs on Huawei’s Kirin 710F chipset with an octa-core processor clocked at 2.27 GHz clock speed. Also, GPU Turbo 3.0 is also present in this phone for graphics.
Connectivity and Battery
Honor 9X is a dual SIM phone that supports 4G LTE. Apart from basic connectivity features, this phone also supports 3.5mm jack. For security and phone unlocking, while the Honor 9X has a side mounted fingerprint sensor, this phone is also equipped with face unlock technology. Similarly, for power backup with 3.5mm jack and USB type-C port, Honor 9X has a large battery of 4,000 mAh.
Honor 9X Specifications :
- Body: 6.42 x 3.04 x 0.35 inches; 206 gm; front/back glass
- Display: 6.59-inches IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710F; 12nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali G51 MP4
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 512GB)
- Software & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Huawei’s EMUI 9.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera; 48MP f/1.8 primary sensor, 8MP f/2.4 ultrawide lens, 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.2 aperture (motorized)
- Fingerprint sensor: Physical (rear-mounted)
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, AGPS/GPS/GLONASS/BDS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery with 10W Charging
- Colors: Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue
- Honor 9X Price in Nepal:
Rs. 29,99928,990 (6/128GB)
Honor 9X succeeds the previous variant in terms of impressive design and enhanced functionality. The large display will make it difficult to use from one hand, but the notch-less display looks fantastic in the hands of the users.
- Full-screen display
- All-day battery life
- Dated processor
- Android 9 software
- Average cameras